Wednesday, February 13, 2013

To My Valentine


Today I thought it would be fun to devote an outfit to valentines day! So I grabbed my cup-cake dress and heart tights and went to town. 



Aren't these shoes just fantastic?! This fall I was looking for Mary-Jane T-straps, and I couldn't believe it when I came across these. To top it off they were only 8 dollars!


I wore my pink bow to balance the colors a bit, without it the tights took too much focus away from the ensemble as a whole. Gotta love bows!

Also I would like to take a moment to thank my husband John, he's the sweetie who puts up with taking photos of me for this blog. Thank you handsome!



Detail shot! With how detailed the dress is I chose to wear just a simple heart pendant as not to overwhelm my neckline. The lattice like laced pattern that hems the top and bottom of the dress is just precious. Not to mention what a lovely color palette and pattern! This dress won over my heart at first glance!


Dress: ModCloth
Shoes: Goodwill
Bow: Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment