Friday, July 12, 2013

Unicorns, Bows, and Floral Frills


Yesterday we went out on a stroll just a few blocks from our apartment. I am so thankful that beautiful, scenic spots like this are so accessible in Washington. There is something about being in nature, in the quiet and solitude, that really brings healing joy to me.



I wore one of my all time favorite summer dresses. The frills and pink floral print just scream girly! It's also perfect for the summer weather, with its light material and open back, I am never too hot in this that is for sure. 


My parents gifted me this amazing necklace a few years ago. Another favorite of mine. It's the perfect size for bringing in a too open neckline, and the unicorn and forest critters are too cute for words! 


I bought these wedge bow flip flops last year as a gift to myself to wear during my honeymoon at the beach. Their perfect for wearing with just about any outfit because of their black coloring, but they still add a bit of flair with the bow accents. 


Dress: Wetseal
Shoes: Khols
Necklace: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment